Please Delete My Account

1 Answer 49 Views
Fiddler Everywhere Windows
John
Top achievements
Rank 1
John asked on 26 Dec 2023, 03:25 PM
Please Delete My Account I Dont Know How To.

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Nick Iliev
Telerik team
answered on 26 Dec 2023, 03:56 PM

Hello John,

Thank you for contacting us!

To process account deletion requests, our legal team needs to handle them. You can submit your request through the link available in the Privacy portal, which you can access through Fiddler Everywhere by going to Settings > Privacy > Privacy Center. Alternatively, you can use the following direct link:

https://privacyportal.onetrust.com/webform/07b05cdf-6e33-4b29-a465-768139eb348e/7897e80a-b8a4-4797-883a-bdacfe1ab8e4    

Let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Regards,
Nick Iliev
Progress Telerik

Love the Telerik and Kendo UI products and believe more people should try them? Invite a fellow developer to become a Progress customer and each of you can get a $50 Amazon gift voucher.

John
Top achievements
Rank 1
commented on 26 Dec 2023, 03:58 PM

Um I activated my 10 days trial, will i get into legal trouble if i dont want to buy it after 10 days and just let it sit there?
Nick Iliev
Telerik team
commented on 26 Dec 2023, 04:10 PM

The expiration of the trial period does not obligate you to make a purchase. During the trial period, you are free to use the product and evaluate it. If an active license is not activated after the trial period expires, you are under no obligation to continue using the product.
John
Top achievements
Rank 1
commented on 26 Dec 2023, 04:16 PM

Alright, then i'll keep my account, thanks :)
Tags
Fiddler Everywhere Windows
Asked by
John
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Nick Iliev
Telerik team
Share this question
or