1. Transparent persistence
2. Persistence as a service
3. Typed Lists
4. Type Converters
with the next service pack
5. Typed Views
6. Paging support for entity collections and Typed Lists/Views
no for collections inside your persistent model but for all kinds of queries
7. XML and binary serialization
8. XML Webservice
9. Graph-aware save logic
yes, persistence by reachability
10. Constraint transparency
11. Persistence of 'dirty' data only
12. In-memory filtering and sorting of entity collections through entity views
not through entity views but through your logic
13. Are entities based on datasets/datatables or custom classes?
14. Are objects disconnected from the underlying db?
yes, because we do not keep the db connection open, we have also complete disconnected data with the ObjectContainer.
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking
system and vote to affect the priority of the items