Open in JustDecompile from VS2017 Doesn't Work

2 posts, 0 answers
  1. Rodney Foley
    Rodney Foley avatar
    72 posts

Posted 24 Mar 2018 Link to this post

When I navigate the Dependencies of a C# Project and I right click on a NuGet package and select "Open in JustDecompile" it opens JustDecompile but there are no assemblies loaded. This feature if it worked would be a huge time saver, however, it is a time waster right now as it just opens JustDecompile I still have to go find the package and get to the assembly manually and for NuGet its a pain in the arse!

This has always been happening, and I just did a clean install of VS2017 and the only non-Microsoft extensions/add-ins are JustDecompile and ReSharper.  Below are the basic version details, and I am on Windows 10 Pro x64 also a fresh clean install.

Microsoft Visual Studio Enterprise 2017 
    Version 15.6.4
    VisualStudio.15.Release/15.6.4+27428.2015
    Microsoft .NET Framework
    Version 4.7.02556
    Installed Version: Enterprise

JetBrains ReSharper Ultimate 2017.3.5    Build 111.0.20180323.160610
    JetBrains ReSharper Ultimate package for Microsoft Visual Studio. For more information about ReSharper Ultimate, visit http://www.jetbrains.com/resharper. Copyright © 2018 JetBrains, Inc.

JustDecompilePackage2017 Extension   1.0
    JustDecompilePackage2017 Visual Studio Extension Detailed Info

2. Dimitar
    Admin
    Dimitar avatar
    41 posts

Posted 03 Apr 2018 Link to this post

Hello,

Currently opening dependencies to the new csproj format ( E.g.: .NET Core project ) are not supported by JustDecompile.

Regards,
    Dimitar
    Progress Telerik
    Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items