This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Open in JustDecompile from VS2017 Doesn't Work

1 Answer 85 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
This question is locked. New answers and comments are not allowed.
Rodney Foley
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rodney Foley asked on 24 Mar 2018, 07:02 PM

When I navigate the Dependencies of a C# Project and I right click on a NuGet package and select "Open in JustDecompile" it opens JustDecompile but there are no assemblies loaded. This feature if it worked would be a huge time saver, however, it is a time waster right now as it just opens JustDecompile I still have to go find the package and get to the assembly manually and for NuGet its a pain in the arse!

This has always been happening, and I just did a clean install of VS2017 and the only non-Microsoft extensions/add-ins are JustDecompile and ReSharper.  Below are the basic version details, and I am on Windows 10 Pro x64 also a fresh clean install.

Microsoft Visual Studio Enterprise 2017 
Version 15.6.4
VisualStudio.15.Release/15.6.4+27428.2015
Microsoft .NET Framework
Version 4.7.02556
Installed Version: Enterprise

JetBrains ReSharper Ultimate 2017.3.5    Build 111.0.20180323.160610
JetBrains ReSharper Ultimate package for Microsoft Visual Studio. For more information about ReSharper Ultimate, visit http://www.jetbrains.com/resharper. Copyright © 2018 JetBrains, Inc.

JustDecompilePackage2017 Extension   1.0
JustDecompilePackage2017 Visual Studio Extension Detailed Info

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Dimitar
Telerik team
answered on 03 Apr 2018, 11:25 AM
Hello,

Currently opening dependencies to the new csproj format ( E.g.: .NET Core project ) are not supported by JustDecompile.

Regards,
Dimitar
Progress Telerik
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Rodney Foley
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Dimitar
Telerik team
Share this question
or