This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

It captured the traffic for only one time and it never able to do it again

1 Answer 218 Views
Fiddler Classic
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Linocn
Top achievements
Rank 1
Linocn asked on 25 Oct 2019, 10:47 AM
Hello,
I connect fiddler with IOS device. HTTPS is turned on, the certificate is installed couple times.
The connection is fine. I can see the tunnel to...:443. I can also see https/404... but nothing else.
When I started the App, it says unable to connect to the server.
Fiddler only has tunnel to...443.  https://0123movie.net/
But for some reason, I was able to capture the traffic and log-in one time. well, only the once...
I am sure there is nothing different that time. I think Fiddler is acting wired...
Have any suggestion? thank you.

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Eric R | Senior Technical Support Engineer
Telerik team
answered on 29 Oct 2019, 01:09 PM

Hi Linocn,

This appears to be working if Fiddler is showing a tunnel. Although, I am not entirely certain from the information provided. My first guess is that the application requires a specific certificate. Since it thinks the Fiddler Root Certificate is the client certificate and it doesn't match what the server expects then it will not connect. In order to troubleshoot this I'll need more information. Are you able to provide the following?

1. Output of the Session. See the Create a Session Archive Zip (SAZ) documentation.

2. Output of the Fiddler Log tab. Select everything and right-click to save the output to a file. See below screenshot fore visual reference.

Please let me know if you can provide the above information. Thank you and I look forward to your reply.

Regards,

Eric R | Technical Support Engineer
Progress Telerik

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items
Tags
Fiddler Classic
Asked by
Linocn
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Eric R | Senior Technical Support Engineer
Telerik team
Share this question
or