I tried to publish my iOs app through Icenium Mist. It got uploaded, but shortly after the binary is rejected:
"Invalid Code Signing - The executable 'Payload/Cordova300.app/Cordova300' must be signed with the certificate that is contained in the provisioning profile."
To solve this I tried the following:
1. Revoke existing certificates in the "Certificates, Identifiers & Profiles" page and delete the mobile provisioning profile
2. Delete the existing certificates and mobile provisioning profiles in Mist
3. Make a new .csr in Mist, create a new production certificate and import it to Mist
4. Make a new mobile provisioning profile, linked to the new production certificate
5. Import new mobileprovision to Mist (and confirm that the certificate belonging to it in Mist is the new one)
6. Publish app again
Yet the binary is rejected with the same error!
I have published several apps with Mist before and never encountered this error. Now my customer is waiting and I don't know how to solve it.