Hello John Patrick,
You can change the currently logged in user of TFS with the help of the following steps:
1. Open Team Explorer in Visual Studio.
2. Click on the Connect to Team Projects button.
3. In the Team Foundation Service section, click on the Connect link.
4. In the Connect to Team Foundation Service dialogue, select the Servers button.
5. From the Team Foundation Server list, find the URL of your server.
6. Open this URL in your browser, and wait for Team Web Access to respond.
7. Select the name that is currently logged in, and from the context menu select Sign it as Different User.
Note that in Visual Studio 2010 the layout of the pages is different compared to the views in Visual Studio 2012 and 2013, but the buttons and the dialogues are with the same names. You can also take a look at this blog post
for more details.
I hope this helps. Do let us know if you experience any Telerik related issues.
OpenAccess ORM is now Telerik Data Access
. For more information on the new names, please, check out the Telerik Product Map