I have a question about the localization of the GridView.
I have a sample project for testing the build-in localization of telerik controls.
The text of the GridView is localized correctly but the values of the items are not shown in the correct language format. (Number / DateTime)
This is shown in the picture below (see localization_de_sl.png).
In Telerik controls like RadNumericUpDown or RadDateTimePicker the format of the value is correct! (see localization_de_sl_correct.png)
I have defined the SupportedCulture property in the project file. The Resource files (Telerik.Windows.Controls.resources.dll) are available in the folder where I save the telerik dlls and where i reference in my sample project.
I use the latest Telerik version: 2014.2.617.1050
The sample project is a sample project from this thread:
The only thing i changed is that i remove the "Libs" folder from the project and reference directly to my telerik dlls.