I have been using Fiddler for several years now and one thing has consistently bothered me. Whenever I add a filter, say, "Show only processid X", it will filter out everything else. So far so good. However, if something new comes in (usually visual-studio related) that wasn't on-screen prior to the filter it isn't filtered.
Here are some reproduction steps to see what I mean:
* Open Fiddler.
* Use Composer to write up a post against a local dev API endpoint.
* Wait for other items to show up (via browser, VS, etc.)
* Right-Click the Fiddler post and choose "Show only Process = x"
* Watch everything but that process filter out.
* Wait a few moments.
* In my dev environment, new things keep cropping up.
I have included a screenshot showing that a filter is active, with a new instance of svchost showing up after the filter was applied. Is there some way that I can tell Fiddler to apply my filter to any future traffic in this session and not just previous traffic?