3 Answers, 1 is accepted
Before resetting your configuration as suggested below, could you please take a screenshot of Fiddler > Tools > Options > HTTPS and post it here so we could investigate the case with your settings. Apart from that. you could try to reset your Fiddler certificates by doing the following:
1. By using the Fiddler settings as follows:
- OpenFiddler > Tools > Options > HTTPS and go to the Actions drop-down menu.
- Select the Reset Certificates option. This option should remove all Fiddler certificates and then reinstall and re-trust the needed ones.
After the action, restart Fiddler and retry capturing from Chrome.
2. If the above is not working, you could try the second option, which is to remove all FIddler certificates manually:
- In Windows 10, type Manage User Certificates in the WIndows search bar and press Enter.
- In the certificate management, go to Actions > View Certificates and type DO_NOT_TRUST_FiddlerRoot
- Delete all found entries. Restart Fiddler and install the HTTPS certificate a new (open Fiddler > Tools > Options > HTTPS and from Actions chooseTrust Root Certificate and then install and enable via the OS prompts).
Note that these actions will also delete the certificates installed by FIddler Everywhere (as both applications are using the same naming convention but installing different certificates).
3. The last option would be to completely reinstall the classic Fiddler. During the reinstallation, when asked, choose not to save and migrate the old settings.
Virtual Classroom, the free self-paced technical training that gets you up to speed with Telerik and Kendo UI products quickly just got a fresh new look + new and improved content including a brand new Blazor course! Check it out at https://learn.telerik.com/.