If the uninstaller is missing, you will have to remove the per-machine version of Fiddler manually. Here are the steps:
- Delete the "C:\Program Files (x86)\Fiddler2" folder, if it is present.
- Delete any shortcuts of Fiddler from the "C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs" folder.
- Type 'regedit' into the Windows' taskbar search textbox and press enter. The Registry Editor will open.
- Delete the 'HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Fiddler2' registry key.
- Delete the 'HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\.saz' registry key.
- Delete the 'HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Fiddler.ArchiveZip' registry key.
Now your per-user version of Fiddler should be able to start.
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans?
Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed?
Telerik Feedback Portal
and vote to affect the priority of the items