This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Delete Account

5 Answers 51 Views
Miscellaneous
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
This question is locked. New answers and comments are not allowed.
LLL
Top achievements
Rank 1
LLL asked on 24 Sep 2018, 08:14 PM
Please can you remove this my account? Thank you

5 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Courtney
Telerik team
answered on 27 Sep 2018, 03:27 PM
Hi,

Thank you for contacting us! I've successfully deactivated your account. 

Regards,
Courtney
Progress Telerik
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items
Miguel Angel
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 02 Jan 2019, 08:56 AM
hey
Please delete and deactivate this account, and remove any related data.
Courtney
Telerik team
answered on 03 Jan 2019, 06:37 PM
Hi Miguel,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Does your account deletion request concern the new GDPR laws? If so we have a specific  protocol to handle these request. Please see below. If your request does not have to do with GDPR let me know and I can delete your account manually.

Progress takes your data privacy very seriously.  We understand that you have certain rights under GDPR and we are committed to helping you exercise those rights.  The link below will take you to our Privacy Center, where you can submit your request in an easy, user-friendly format though our Data Subject Access Rights Request page.  It is important for you to submit your request through this page so we can track it and ensure that we respond appropriately. 
https://www.progress.com/legal/privacy-center

When submitting your request, please be sure to provide complete and accurate information to help us complete your request as efficiently as we can.  In particular, please make sure to provide all names and email addresses that Progress may have for you. FYI, the Privacy Center also contains more information about Progress’ commitment to protecting your personal data, including our Privacy Policy.

Thank you.

Regards,

Courtney
Progress Telerik
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items
ab
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 01 Feb 2019, 03:59 PM
Please delete and deactivate this account, and remove any related data.
Christian
Telerik team
answered on 04 Feb 2019, 06:15 PM
Hi,

I do not have the ability to delete your data from my side. This is handled by our legal team. In order to make sure we fulfill your request you will need to click on the link provided by Courtney below and then select "GDPR Data Subject Access Request". Once you fill our the request it will be handled appropriately per compliance with GDPR.

Regards,
Christian
Progress Telerik
Tags
Miscellaneous
Asked by
LLL
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Courtney
Telerik team
Miguel Angel
Top achievements
Rank 1