This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Date Picker date & day are not matching after replacing 2014 DLLS

6 Answers 49 Views
DatePicker
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Abhishek
Top achievements
Rank 1
Abhishek asked on 15 May 2014, 03:46 PM
Date Picker date & day are not matching after replacing 2014 DLLS
Below is my implementation:

<telerik:RadDatePicker x:Name="datePickerEndDate" Grid.Row="2" Grid.Column="2"  Culture="en-US" Width="143" Margin="0,0,0,0" HorizontalAlignment="Left" VerticalAlignment="Center" TabIndex="4"
             SelectionChanged="datePicker_SelectionChanged" SelectedValue="{Binding CalendarDate, Mode=TwoWay}">
            <telerik:RadDatePicker.CalendarStyle>
                <Style TargetType="telerik:RadCalendar" >
                    <Setter Property="DayTemplate" Value="{x:Null}" />
                    <Setter Property="DayTemplateSelector" >
                        <Setter.Value>
                            <my:MyTemplateSelector />
                        </Setter.Value>
                    </Setter>
                </Style>
            </telerik:RadDatePicker.CalendarStyle>
        </telerik:RadDatePicker>

Also i commented the code inside MyTemplateSelector. but still facing issue.
After replacing DLLs i am facing issues as in image:

Please suggest whether i have to change any thing because previously it was working fine with version 2012 from last 2 years.

6 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Konstantina
Telerik team
answered on 16 May 2014, 11:41 AM
Hello Abhishek,

This issue should be fixed in the latest official version, i.e. 2014.1.331 - do you experience the problem with this version? If so, could you please send us some more details how this can be reproduces?

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards,
Konstantina
Telerik

Check out Telerik Analytics, the service which allows developers to discover app usage patterns, analyze user data, log exceptions, solve problems and profile application performance at run time. Watch the videos and start improving your app based on facts, not hunches.

Abhishek
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 16 May 2014, 12:18 PM
Thanks for the reply Konstantina. I will let you know.
Abhishek
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 21 May 2014, 04:33 PM
Hi Konstantina,

We are using Telerik Silverlight UI dll version 2014.1.331.1050. But still we are facing same issue.  We have modified the calendar to disable few dates with <my:MyTemplateSelector />. I commented all the code inside the template but no solution. It means that there is no problem with template code.

Please check my above post and please let me know whether the implementation part is correct.
Konstantina
Telerik team
answered on 22 May 2014, 12:31 PM
Hi Abhishek,

I created a simple project with the mentioned assemblies to test the described behavior, but still I couldn't succeed. Could you please download and run it, and let me know if you are able to observe it.
If so, please let me know the steps to reproduce this.

Regards,
Konstantina
Telerik

Check out Telerik Analytics, the service which allows developers to discover app usage patterns, analyze user data, log exceptions, solve problems and profile application performance at run time. Watch the videos and start improving your app based on facts, not hunches.

Abhishek
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 30 May 2014, 08:54 AM
HI Konstantina,

We could recreate the scenario in our sample project.
Is there any way to we share our sample demo with you.
We have also attached the screenshots of this issue.The year as well the dates are mismacthed with the current system dates.
Konstantina
Telerik team
answered on 30 May 2014, 10:39 AM
Hi Abhishek,

You could open a support ticket and attach your sample project there. Also, if you could send us a short video of the steps to reproduce it will be of great help.
I tried to reproduce it in this demo also: http://demos.telerik.com/silverlight/#GridView/CellEditTemplate, but could not succeed.
Are you able to reproduce it there? If yes, please send us a detailed explanation of the steps you are executing.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards,
Konstantina
Telerik

Tags
DatePicker
Asked by
Abhishek
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Konstantina
Telerik team
Abhishek
Top achievements
Rank 1