In general, you can find both code examples and implementation tutorials for N-tier development with service layers in our Telerik Data Access Samples Kit
. Samples Kit is an offline resource browser with more than 50 samples in C# and VB that demonstrate the Telerik Data Access functionalities in combination with a variety of .NET technologies. I would recommend to you to check the following sections:
- N-Tier Development
Regarding the behavior you experience, I am unable to completely understand the situation on your side, and it would be very helpful if you could provide us with the following information:
1. What is the structure of the application?
2. What technologies do you utilize?
3. What kind of service do you use (Plain Service, Data Service, WebAPI)?
4. In the service layer, is the service generated with Services Wizard?
5. Which approach for handling the context you use?
6. Can you paste code snippet with the code that does not prove you with the necessary result?
I am looking forward to your feedback.
OpenAccess ORM is now Telerik Data Access
. For more information on the new names, please, check out the Telerik Product Map