I'd like to achieve some kind of presence planning for employees.
- to display a "kind of calendar" (list of months /days) showing one or two months (columns)
- a group by employee department (lines Group)
- a line per employee (lines)
- On each line a color representing the absence of the employee (day off, leaves...) for the day
- On a mouseover on the absence, a little tooltip will show the date, the duration and the reason of the absence
There's no need of any kind of input other than the date start / date end of the presence and perhaps a selected department.
In your great controls which one is the best to achieve my goal ?