configuration error

Thread is closed for posting
3 posts, 0 answers
  1. Jaimie
    Jaimie avatar
    33 posts
    Member since:
    Mar 2008

    Posted 12 Nov 2009 Link to this post

    hey.

    i got a website which was published on a windows server 2003 server. This was the error message i got.

    Anyone know what the problem is?

    Configuration Error

    Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately.

    Parser Error Message: Could not load file or assembly 'Telerik.OpenAccess, Version=2009.2.701.5, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7ce17eeaf1d59342' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)

    Source Error:

    Line 112:		<httpModules>
    Line 113:			<add name="ScriptModule" type="System.Web.Handlers.ScriptModule, System.Web.Extensions, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35"/>
    Line 114: <add name="RadUploadModule" type="Telerik.Web.UI.RadUploadHttpModule"/>Line 115:			<add name="RadCompression" type="Telerik.Web.UI.RadCompression"/>
    Line 116:		</httpModules>
  2. PetarP
    Admin
    PetarP avatar
    754 posts

    Posted 12 Nov 2009 Link to this post

    Hi Jaimie,

    The problem is that there is a difference between the version of OpenAccess used to create the project and the one installed on your machine. Since the Q3 2009 release Telerik OpenAccess ORM is equipped with a powerful upgrade wizard which can be used to update the versions of all project references and assembly directives. You can run it by navigating to Telerik-> OpenAccess-> Configuration-> Check Settings... When the wizard appears you should just click Check. A list of  results for each check will be generated. The version related problems can be fixed by clicking on the Fix button.
    Hope that helps.

    Sincerely yours,
    Petar
    the Telerik team

    Instantly find answers to your questions on the new Telerik Support Portal.
    Watch a video on how to optimize your support resource searches and check out more tips on the blogs.
  3. Jaimie
    Jaimie avatar
    33 posts
    Member since:
    Mar 2008

    Posted 12 Nov 2009 Link to this post

    The only one installed on my machine is Q2 2009 OpenAccess. I haven't installed anything else.

    My project solution includes 4 projects: Website, BLL, ORM, Utilities.

    ORM is the collection of OpenAccess classes using reverse mapping.

    Website used OpenAccessDataSource for several pages.

    Website used the reference of ORM class from ORM project.

    I am not sure why i have this different reference error.

    Using the fix doesn't work. The reference fix failed

    Thanks
Back to Top