First of all thank you for trying out Fiddler Everywhere! Our plan is to work for feature parity with Fiddler in the near future, but the most used features are already intact.
The intent of Fiddler Everywhere is similar to what Fiddler does - by default it temporarily changed the proxy settings for the main network connection, pointing all traffic to the port Fiddler Everywhere is listening. It should set the proxy settings on start and revert the original settings on (normal) exit. The problem with the proxy settings are relatively common as it happens the process to crash (or be killed) which prevents revert of the original settings.
We will need more information trying to diagnose the problem, for example:
- What are the exact errors you are seeing in the browser?
- When you do the proxy settings manual reset, is there any settings left (e.g. proxy server set to 127.0.0.1:8866 or similar)? This would be an indication that Fiddler Everywhere cannot exit normally. You also mention that this doesn't fix the network problem - did you find a way to fix it eventually and if yes, what was the culprit?
- Are you using the latest Fiddler Everywhere 0.5.0?
- What are the network connection types you are using (WiFi, Ethernet, Tethering, etc.)?
- Could you send us the application logs, located in '%temp%/Progress Telerik Fiddler/Logs'?
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans?
Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed?
Telerik Feedback Portal
and vote to affect the priority of the items