This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Cannot Run on Icenium Icon Any more Http/1.1 404 Project not found error

2 Answers 18 Views
AppBuilder extension for Visual Studio
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
This question is locked. New answers and comments are not allowed.
Liping
Top achievements
Rank 1
Liping asked on 09 Dec 2013, 11:32 PM
I've been using Visual Studio Extension for the last few days. It has some glitches and crashes a few times a day, but I had been able to work around it. 

However,  I'm not able to run the app on Icenium Ion any more from Visual Studio. It used to work most of the time. When I tried the three finger refresh, it gives the error "Http/1.1 404 Project not found".

I tried everything I can think of (re-installing Ion, restarting the computer, re-installing itunes, etc) with no luck so far. The strange thing is that I'm able to run the apps on Ion from Icenium Graphite. I checked the "Device List" and my IPhone 4 is listed there.

I'm unable to continue my testing any more as all my code is local and I really need the Visual studio extension to work. This will be the major reason for me to purchase a subscription.  Any ideas how I can fix this?

Thanks,

-Liping

2 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Steve
Telerik team
answered on 10 Dec 2013, 12:59 PM
Hi Liping,

The three finger update would work only if you have synced your changed with the cloud. When you're using Graphite, your project is already in the cloud and you can sync directly, while when you're using the Icenium extension for VS, the changes are on your local machine. In order for those changes to be available for sync, they need to be synced with the cloud, for this purpose, use the Synchronize <Project> with Cloud option from the Icenium menu.

This is only necessary if you're using the three finger refresh. If you device is connected to the machine via cable, any saved changes in your project are immediately reflected on the device (you should have Ion LiveSync enabled in Graphite for this device).

Regards,
Steve
Telerik
You've missed the Icenium Visual Studio Integration keynote? It has been recorded and posted here.
Looking for tips & tricks directly from the Icenium team? Check out our blog!
Share feedback and vote for features on our Feedback Portal.
Liping
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 10 Dec 2013, 07:47 PM

I finally figured out the cause. I deleted one of the images from the project. Even though all references to that image is removed from the code, somehow icenium still looks for it and unable to build correctly for ion. However it runs with no problem in the simulator.

Thanks,

-Liping

Tags
AppBuilder extension for Visual Studio
Asked by
Liping
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Steve
Telerik team
Liping