AutoProxy Detection Failed

3 posts, 0 answers
  1. Matt
    Matt avatar
    2 posts
    Member since:
    Jun 2017

    Posted 13 Jun 2017 Link to this post

    I have searched other forum discussions on this matter, and nothing works!

    Every time I start fiddler I receive the error 19:49:11:2323 Fiddler.Network.AutoProxy> AutoProxy Detection failed.

    I have deleted and reinstalled the certs several times and nothing works. 

    I want to dig into HCPSS requests, but can't because of this error.

  2. Tsviatko Yovtchev
    Admin
    Tsviatko Yovtchev avatar
    549 posts

    Posted 19 Jun 2017 Link to this post

    Hello,

    What operating system and Fiddler version is that? What happens if you manually set the proxy to Fiddler, i.e. 127.0.0.1:8888?

    Regards,
    Tsviatko Yovtchev
    Progress Telerik
    Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items
  3. Matt
    Matt avatar
    2 posts
    Member since:
    Jun 2017

    Posted 19 Jun 2017 in reply to Tsviatko Yovtchev Link to this post

    I managed to fix the auto proxy issue by reinstalling done certificates. However, I am having an issue with receiving communications from my iPhone. Even with SSL decryption "disables" thanks to th SSL killl switch tweak, whenever an app on my pgone attempts to communicate with any apple server, the entire communication is locked and the log outputs no https signal received from port ******. Is there any way to work around this, or is apples encryption so good, that I can't intercept client server communications I could on android.

    Thanks,

    Matt

Back to Top