Any new information on this?
I see that there are a lot of changes with the new Context API for 2012 Q1.
I see there is a "GetState" method.
I see new events:
- returns an IContextEvents
object representing the associated change tracking instance. Via the IContextEvents
object, you could attach to the following events:
- Added - occurs after an object was marked as to be persisted by the object context.
- Adding - occurs before a persistent object is added to the object context.
- Changed - occurs after a field of a persistent object has been changed by the application.
- Changing - occurs before a field of a persistent object is changed by the application.
- Refreshed - occurs after a persistent object is refreshed from the database.
- Refreshing - occurs before a persistent object is refreshed from the database.
- Removed - occurs after a persistent object was marked as to be removed from the object context.
- Removing - occurs before a persistent object is removed from the object context.
I don't see any other details regarding these things.
Is this the new domain Context things/events that I would use to implement a Change Tracking mechinism??
If so, are there any other details around (examples etc...) that I could see. I was in the 2012 Q1 release webinar and searched forums and this is all the info I can dig up. I would love to implement this (as well as others I'm sure since we have waited quite some time), so any guidence on the "NEW' way to use these things would be apprecicated.