Thank you for the extensive feedback you've provided in this thread. As we advised in your other thread, it would be best to go to our feedback portal (https://feedback.telerik.com/Project/87
) and log these suggestion there, so other users can vote for them. As you probably know we prioritize our features based on the user feedback.
To comment shortly on your suggestions:
- This would be raised and discussed further by us, but it is not in our immediate plans. For your concrete user case, it might be a better option to get only the dynamic data via a service and leave the UI unchanged.
- Really interesting suggestion, we would be glad to hear what the community has to say.
- This is in the works (vote here: Generic Phonegap Plugin support).
- This is a long shot request and is not in our short term plans, but you are right that this would be a very compelling feature that could possibly be a deal sealer.
- I understand what you mean and it is an idea that is already utilized by other services (e.g. testflight). Currently you can manually handle this process by using Mist in your browser, which would allow you to "publish" for Ad Hoc as well, download the .ipa file and distribute it among your users. The three finger update works for Ad Hoc deployment, so your users would be able to get your latest bits. Of course you won't be able to control which bits they get, which is what you referred to.
the Telerik team
Share feedback and vote for features on our Feedback Portal.
Want some Kendo UI online training - head over to Kendo UI Dojo.