This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

1000 winners of UWP suite for free

4 Answers 71 Views
General Discussion
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Priom
Top achievements
Rank 1
Priom asked on 19 Jan 2016, 06:32 PM
Have you announced the 1000 winners of free UWP license who first downloaded the beta suite?

4 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Nikolay
Telerik team
answered on 20 Jan 2016, 12:17 PM
Hello Priom,

Thank you for the question.

The first 1000 winners of the campaign in question got their licenses yesterday and they were informed via e-mail accordingly.

Regards,
Nikolay
Telerik
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items
Cocotteseb
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 21 Jan 2016, 09:08 PM

Hi Telerik/Nikolay,

I just read that the 1000 winners have already been rewarded. Unfortunately I didn't get the email :(

I've downloaded the beta on november 19th and installed it to play with the components, they are great as their WP8 counterparts. I've even asked you on Twitter if downloading was sufficient to participate and it was confirmed according to the terms of official rules of the promotion. (https://twitter.com/cocotteseb/status/667339277441867776)

Can you check if there is a mistake somewhere :( ? Was November 19th too late compared to the november 17th published blog post due to success ? 

Thanks in advance

Priom
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 26 Jan 2016, 08:32 AM
You can see my installation date time
Accepted
Ves
Telerik team
answered on 26 Jan 2016, 01:21 PM
Hello Priom,

Thank you for your interest in the promotion. Unfortunately, your name did not make it in the winners list. As Nikolay pointed out, all winners have been notified by e-mail.

Best regards,
Ves
Telerik
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items
Tags
General Discussion
Asked by
Priom
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Nikolay
Telerik team
Cocotteseb
Top achievements
Rank 1