Thank you for choosing Telerik RadMap!
Visualize rich geographical information with Telerik RadMap, zoom and pan smoothly to any corner of the earth.
If you want to give geographical context to your data – that’s easy. RadMap allows adding any elements or shapes to it.
The control supports items virtualization through web services to guarantee blazing fast performance.
RadMap's key features include:
- Map Sources - with Telerik RadMap you can visualize rich geographical
information from external geo imagery sources. Currently the RadMap supports Bing Map Source,
empty provider, OpenStreetMap provider and also offers custom provider extensibility options.
- Pan and Zoom - Telerik RadMap supports panning and zooming
through the mouse, the keyboard and the navigational controls.
- Map Views - Telerik RadMap provides 3 different views:
Road View, Aerial View and Bird’s Eye View.
- Navigation Controls - RadMap has 3 navigation controls which
give your users more flexibility when using the control: navigation control, command bar for switching between
the three views of the map and zoom bar control for switching the zoom level. Also, RadMap
provides out-of-the-box scale control so you can easily track the distance on the currently selected zoom level.
- Information Layer - the information layer allows you to add any
FrameworkElements and MapShape objects
on the map, setting their geographical coordinates. For example you can use pie charts
that visualize a city’s demographics in terms of age groups and show the charts on
the map, linking the charts to the respective cities.
- Dynamic Layer - the dynamic layer takes the information layer one
step further allowing items virtualization using web services. This means that items are
only loaded when the region of the map they belong to is visible. The result
is a blazing fast RadMap.
- KML Data Import - RadMap provides support
for stunning map overlays through its KML-import feature. Once you have the desired set
of features (place marks, images, polygons, textual descriptions, etc.) encoded in KML,
you can easily import the data and visualize it through the RadMap control.
- Search - searching for a particular location takes just a few seconds
thanks to the integrated search functionality in RadMap.
- Routing - the control provides integrated Bing Maps routing support.
- Geocode - RadMap has integrated geocoding support.
Do not miss the online demos at: http://demos.telerik.com/wpf/#Map/SalesDashboard