Kendo UI for Vue AIPrompt Events
This article provides details about the different events available in the AIPrompt API. Using these events you can tailor the AIPrompt's behavior to your specific requirements.
- onActiveviewchange - Fires when active view is changed. Exposes the name of the new active view as event data.
- onCommandexecute - Fires each time the user clicks a command in the Command view. Exposes the selected command as event data.
- onPromptrequest - Fires when user clicks the
Generatebutton in the Prompt view.
In addition to the events available in the AIPrompt component, the
AIPromptOutputView implements the following events helping you handle different scenarios:
- onCopy - Fires each time the user clicks
Copybutton in the card.
- onRating - Fires each time the user clicks a rating button in the card.
- onRetry - Fires each time the user clicks
Retrybutton in the card.
The following example demonstrates the AIPrompt events.