Kendo UI for Vue Native DropDownButton Overview
The Kendo UI for Vue DropDownButton displays a popup list with action items and provides options for enabling or disabling its content, displaying icons, and binding it to data.
The Kendo UI for Vue DropDownButton is distributed through the kendo-vue-buttons NPM package.
The following example demonstrates the DropDownButton in action.
- Disabled DropDownButton—You can easily render a disabled DropDownButton and prevent end-users from interacting with it.
- Icon DropDownButton—The DropDownButton allows you to display images, predefined or custom icons.
- Popup and items customization—You can customize the rendering and behavior of the popup and its items.
- Data binding—You can bind the DropDownButton to various data types.
- Appearance - Configure the appearance of the DropDownButton.
- Globalization—The built-in globalization support allows you to create apps that are ready to be implemented worldwide.
- Keyboard navigation—The DropDownButton supports various keyboard shortcuts.
- Accessibility—The DropDownButton is accessible for screen readers and supports WAI-ARIA attributes.
- DropDownButton Homepage
- API Reference of the DropDownButton Component
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Vue - TypeScript (Online Guide)
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Vue - TypeScript + Options API (Online Guide)
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Vue - Nuxt 3 (Online Guide)
- Virtual Classroom (Training Course for Registered Users)
- DropDownButton Forum
- Knowledge Base
- Kendo UI Productivity Tools extension for VS Code