This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

window.WindowState not working with SL4 + Telerik Q2 2010

1 Answer 38 Views
Window
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Parthiv
Top achievements
Rank 1
Parthiv asked on 25 Aug 2010, 07:11 AM
after converting application from SL3 + Q1 2010 to SL4 + Q2 2010 below build error i got
  window.WindowState = WindowState.Maximized;
Error 13 'Telerik.Windows.Controls.RadWindow.WindowState' is not supported by the language D:\ERP\3S ERP\Entity Management\Erp3s\Erp3s\Erp3s\EntityList.xaml.cs 91 20 Erp3s

pls pls let me know ???
may i know list of changes which we are suppose to change when we will go for new  version of Telerik ...

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
George
Telerik team
answered on 30 Aug 2010, 03:18 PM
Hello Parthiv,

In SL3 WindowState is located in Telerik.Windows.Controls namespace, but in SL4 we use WindowState enum located in System.Windows namespace. The reason for this is that in SL3 there is no WindowState in the System.Windows namespace and we use our own enum. Unfortunately, the differences between SL3 and SL4 controls are not documented at this stage. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Meanwhile, you could refer to our release notes for the changes in each new version release of Telerik Controls according to the previous ones. 

Regards,
George
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items
Tags
Window
Asked by
Parthiv
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
George
Telerik team
Share this question
or