At this point we don't have any reports from our customers related to FitNess server usage.
If you provide a Fiddler trace we will have a chance to reproduce the problem on our end. Please, provide a sample test scenario that follows trace recorded scenario. Bellow are listed steps necessary to produce re-usable Fiddler trace for your reference:
1) Start Fiddler - note no browser should be open
2) Click Clear Cache
3) If your site uses HTTPS click (Tools -> Fiddler Options -> HTTPS ->) Decrypt HTTPS traffic
4) Start Capture
5) Launch a browser
6) Clear the cache of the browser
7) Navigate to the page and perform actions that lead to the problem
8) Stop Capture
9) Save Capture
10) Put the .SAZ file into a .zip file and attach that to this support ticket
11) Record a simple test with Test Studio that follows your manual actions - attach it to the ticket as well
I'm looking forward to hear from you.