Thank you for contacting us.
All Test Studio browser extensions are automatically installed with the installation of Test Studio.
To check whether the addons are installed but not enabled follow the steps below:
1. Click Tools > Add-ons (or Ctrl+Shift+A). Ensure Telerik Test Studio Automation is enabled.
2. If that is correct and it still doesn't work, there may be a conflicting Add-on. Try disabling all non-Telerik Add-ons and try again. If it succeeds, re-enable those Add-ons one at a time until you identify the culprit.
3. Restart Firefox after making changes in the Add-ons Manager.
In case Firefox was installed after Test Studio the browser extensions may not be visible in the Add-ons Manager. To install them manually follow the steps below.
1. Navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\Telerik\Test Studio\Browser Extensions\Firefox4+. Find telerik_test_studio_automation-2015.2.918.0-fx-windows.xpi and drag and drop it to the Firefox browser. It will automatically ask for Telerik Test Studio Automation extension installation. Confirm and enable the add-on.
2. Navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\Telerik\Test Studio\Bin\TestRecorderBrowserExtensions\Firefox. Find telerik_test_studio_recorder-2015.3.1228.0-fx-windows.xpi and drag and drop it to the Firefox browser. It will automatically ask for Telerik Test Studio Recorder extension installation. Confirm and enable the add-on.
Hope to hear from you soon