I'd like to run my tests on a different server. Therefore I copied my project .exe along with all the .dll files to my server and started to run it.
Seeing as Firefox doesn't have the Telerik Test Studio Automation extension installed on my server the test just hang.
Therefore I'd like to install the extension, however where exactly does one download the extension? It doesn't seem to be available in the Firefox addon store nor any place else.
So my question is, from where do I download the Telerik Test Studio Automation extension for Firefox?
4 Answers, 1 is accepted
I'm bumping this as I still need help on this issue.
How do I install the firefox addon?
Thank you for contacting us.
All Test Studio browser extensions are automatically installed with the installation of Test Studio.
To check whether the addons are installed but not enabled follow the steps below:
1. Click Tools > Add-ons (or Ctrl+Shift+A). Ensure Telerik Test Studio Automation is enabled.
2. If that is correct and it still doesn't work, there may be a conflicting Add-on. Try disabling all non-Telerik Add-ons and try again. If it succeeds, re-enable those Add-ons one at a time until you identify the culprit.
3. Restart Firefox after making changes in the Add-ons Manager.
In case Firefox was installed after Test Studio the browser extensions may not be visible in the Add-ons Manager. To install them manually follow the steps below.
1. Navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\Telerik\Test Studio\Browser Extensions\Firefox4+. Find telerik_test_studio_automation-2015.2.918.0-fx-windows.xpi and drag and drop it to the Firefox browser. It will automatically ask for Telerik Test Studio Automation extension installation. Confirm and enable the add-on.
2. Navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\Telerik\Test Studio\Bin\TestRecorderBrowserExtensions\Firefox. Find telerik_test_studio_recorder-2015.3.1228.0-fx-windows.xpi and drag and drop it to the Firefox browser. It will automatically ask for Telerik Test Studio Recorder extension installation. Confirm and enable the add-on.
Hope to hear from you soon
Test Studio Trainings
Hi Elena Tsvetkova.
I have all configurations and criterios that you said in the later response , but I can not execute test in Firefox (release 47.0), always appear the message "Could not load". Please I need your help!!
Thank you for your interest in Telerik Test Studio.
Please ensure to close all FF browser instances before you start execution. If you still experience the same trouble, please let me know if this happens with a sample test against a public page as well or only with test against your particular application. Please generate your application log while executing a test in FF and provide it here. Please clear the log prior that execution to narrow down the recorded information to that particular issue.
I would like to thank you for your cooperativeness and I will be looking forward to hearing from you!
Telerik by Progress
Test Studio Trainings