Thanks for your feedback!
- Our goal is also not to have repetitive problems. We also categorize all customer communication very carefully and if more than 2 people request something or complain from something specific, we address it either in the product or in the supporting resources. As you can imagine, with a diverse portfolio as ours, sometimes we simply don't have the physical capability to improve all weak points overnight. We are, however, consistently working on our weak points.
- Documentation: yep, that has always been a weak point and that's why we've invested a lot of effort in taking things to a new level. If you take the grid, menu, treeview and combobox manuals, that's where we want to be with all products. Speaking of documentation, do you find any improvement in Q3? What products do you think need the greatest improvement? It'd be great to get some specific insights.
- Source: it's not a drawback anymore:) Customers told us they need it. And we delivered. You can check my latest post about this: http://blogs.telerik.com/blogs/vt/archive/2006/10/05/337.aspx
- Virtual scrolling was improved greatly. I myself have been testing it the feature as we are using the grid intrnally and, just like your users, I wasn't particularly thrilled with our implementation. Right now, it behaves much better and I hope you will like the changed behavior.
- Renewal rate: the renewal cost is 50% of the developer license with Subscription priced at $999 and if you compare it with other those of the other major players in the industry you will see that it is one of the lowest ones. I would like to stress here that customers get a lot more than just support - all people that have a Subscription get a free year of updates. That's 4 quarterly releases with several major updates and new products every single Q. As we've always valued your decision to select us, we've always done our best to provide a good ROI on your investments in telerik software. Just as an example, current r.a.d.controls for ASP.NET Subscription holders will get the Windows Forms UI controls free of charge once they are officially available.
All the best,