Sometimes when I use fiddler for a while, connection will closed by client when response is large (random for small/medium size).
With browser (Firefox and Chrome), I'll get
Even in emulator (android), it's the same. Response time is not different from when it's normal.
- Problem persist even without Fiddler script
- But if I use oSession.Ignore() in Fiddler script, it'll run fine.
- If I close Fiddler, it'll run fine.
- Restart Fiddler not eliminate the problem but restart the computer works.
- If I replay (r) in Fiddler, it has no abort icon in new request
- I try to export .saz the only different is: Process name and PipeInfo CltReuse="true" (ClientPipeReused?) so I try uncheck "Reuse client&server connections" in Options. But it's still ClientPipeReused and aborted > This is only my testing. But I think it's unrelated, replay is issue by Fiddler so it just not abort it own request.
It's not a big deal as I can restart my pc and it's not too often but it would be good if there's a way to fix a problem without restarting the pc.