Posted 28 Jul 2017
Link to this post
I am familiar with dos commands but powershell commands are new to me.
I have been tasked with writing a powershell command script that does two things:
1. Deletes the contents (all subfolders and the contents of the subfolders) under a particular folder
2. remove a shortcut from the desktop
if that can not be done with simple commands, maybe the steps need to be broken down:
1. gets a list of subdirectores under a directory
2. navigates to each of these directories and deltetes the contents
3. remove the subdirectories
4. then remove shortcuts from the desktop.