This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Index Out Of Range Exception

1 Answer 270 Views
DataGrid
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
urja
Top achievements
Rank 1
urja asked on 06 Sep 2018, 12:22 PM

I have implemented RadDataGrid control, and datasource binding is from viewmodel.

When RadDataGrid scrolled at the last item of list (i.e scrolled at the bottom of the RadDataGrid control) it throws this exception

System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
   at Telerik.UI.Xaml.Controls.Grid.IndexStorage.ValueForIndex(Int32 index, Boolean approximate)
   at Telerik.Data.Core.Layouts.CompactLayout.UpdateAverageLength(Int32 startIndex, Int32 endIndex)
   at Telerik.UI.Xaml.Controls.Grid.NodePool`2.MeasureVertically(RadSize availableSize, Double offset, Double bufferScale)
   at Telerik.UI.Xaml.Controls.Grid.NodePool`2.OnMeasure(RadSize availableSize, Double offset, Int32 frozenElement

Note - Its just a simple binding with not pagination or any sort of complex binding.

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Nasko
Telerik team
answered on 11 Sep 2018, 07:13 AM
Hello Urja,

Recently we have made some improvements inside the IndexStorage class that I believe will fix the issue you are observing on your side. The improvements will be included in our next official release that is expected to be available by the end of the week. Once it gets released I suggest you to test your application against the latest version and to let me know if everything is working as expected.

Hope the provided information will be helpful for you.

Regards,
Nasko
Progress Telerik
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items
Tags
DataGrid
Asked by
urja
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Nasko
Telerik team
Share this question
or