This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Getting R6025 run-time error in ArtofTest's Assert statement execution

1 Answer 31 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Limu
Top achievements
Rank 1
Limu asked on 03 Nov 2010, 07:58 PM
Hi,
I am getting into runtime error when some assert.istrue or assert.isnotnull statements are executed.
The error is "runtime error R6025
- pure virtual function call "

This is a .NET error which is thrown when there is a programming issue. This is the explanation given in microsoft support website
"This error occurs when your application indirectly calls a pure virtual member function in a context where a call to the function is not valid." in the website http://support.microsoft.com/kb/125749.

The thing is, the function that I wrote was working with no issues previously for a long time. All of a sudden I am getting this error. So I am wondering what went wrong.

HtmlForm

form= ActiveBrowser.Frames[0].Find.ByTagIndex<HtmlForm>("formtag", 0);

Assert.IsTrue(form != null);

I am getting the error in such simple line, is there anything I need to do here?
Thanks

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Cody
Telerik team
answered on 08 Nov 2010, 06:57 PM
Hello Shwetha,

Those two lines of code appear perfectly fine to me. I suspect something may have gotten messed up with your using statements or project references. Would you mind putting your entire test project into a .zip file send sending it to me for analysis? I suggest opening a support ticket and attaching it there instead of attaching it to this public forum thread.

Regards,
Cody
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Limu
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Cody
Telerik team
Share this question
or