While playing around with windows 10 and looking for ways to ensure it will Shut the F*** up and break up with M$ I noticed that the various privacy violating services seam to respect the proxy configuration in the internet options.
So I installed fiddler on my test VM and enabled SSL decryption.
For some requests like windows update that seamed to work just fine,
but for the interesting telemetry once, it fails with error 408, for example requests to watson.telemetry.microsoft.com
The textView window says "The request body did not contain the specified number of bytes. Got 0, expected 1.359"
So I think its a bug with fiddler (or the lack of support for some protocol version) rather than M$ cooking up their own super secret SSL replacement.
So it would be great if the makers of fiddler could fiddle around a bit with this issue and solve it please :)