This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Error Generating

5 Answers 105 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Michael
Top achievements
Rank 1
Michael asked on 02 Jun 2015, 02:52 AM

Have many errors generating project from my attached CBXLinesIS.dll my file is too big to upload. 2652 KB. Let me know your email I have the dll on DropBox

See attached jpg.

5 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Alexander
Telerik team
answered on 03 Jun 2015, 10:10 AM
Hello Michael,

The "... error generating" message is the way JustDecompile informs the user that something went wrong in this particular file, for example - an exception occured.

To diagnose the problem further I would like to take a look at the assembly, so could you, please, send it to my email alexander.dimitrov [at] telerik.com. Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Alexander
Telerik
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items
Michael
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 15 Jun 2015, 07:17 PM
Were you able to look at my file?
Alexander
Telerik team
answered on 22 Jun 2015, 08:17 AM
Hello Michael,

Unfortunately, I haven't received an email from you. Please, check that you haven't misspelled my email - alexander.dimitrov [at] telerik.com. Also, please notice, that [at] must be replaced with @.

Regards,
Alexander
Telerik
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items
Michael
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 23 Jun 2015, 01:45 AM
I have sent you a link from Drop Box
Alexander
Telerik team
answered on 23 Jun 2015, 10:15 AM
Hello Michael,

Thank you for sending us the assembly. I really appreciate it.

The bug, causing all of the errors, is a known one and it's already on our backlog. Fortunately, it's only VB bug, so if you need to diagnose some problem in those exact methods, in which the exception occur, you can do it in C#. The languages are very similar and I don't think you will have problem reading and understanding it.

Please, update regularly and stay tuned.

Regards,
Alexander
Telerik
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Michael
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Alexander
Telerik team
Michael
Top achievements
Rank 1