Powerful data visualizations help us clearly and effectively communicate information. But presenting your data with maximum visual impact is not always straightforward and easy. Pulling data from scattered, static sources, integrating different applications and slow rendering can cause a lot of trouble. A good and intuitive digital reporting tool can help you streamline the reporting process.
Join Sam Basu, Senior Developer Advocate at Progress, for a live demo as he creates beautiful, interactive and reusable reports in real time with the most complete, lightweight and easy-to-use .NET reporting tool—Telerik Reporting!
During this hands-on demonstration, you’ll learn how to:
- Create beautiful reports to visually present any analytical and business data using one of the three report designers—Standalone Desktop Report Designer, Web Report Designer or Visual Studio Report Designer
- Style reports through CSS-like styling and/or Excel-like conditional formatting or expressions
- Benefit from a variety of interactive features—drill-through, drill-down, navigation into the report and many more
- Embed the reports in web or desktop application through responsive report viewers for any technology: Blazor, ASP.NET Core, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web Forms, HTML5/JS, Angular, React, Vue, WPF, WinForms and UWP
- Export reports to 15+ formats
- Retrieve data from a variety of data sources: OLAP cubes, databases, Excel and xml files, business objects and more
- Add line-of-business functionalities to your reporting—whitelabeling, scheduling, data alerts, email notifications and more.
As a bonus, Sam will also show you how Telerik Reporting plays with the latest technology on the web app market, Blazor. By the end of the webinar, you will be fully equipped with information, good practices and progressive advice to get started with digital reporting for your business.