I have a question, How do I…?
Check out the FAQ page ↗.
If you did not find something that matches your case, open a new thread ↗.
When do you plan on releasing Feature X?
Check the Roadmap for the planned items. If the item you need is not present there, check our feedback portal. If someone already posted it there, you can upvote it. If nobody has requested it so far, you can post a new idea.
I am looking for a commercial-grade support
Commercial offering is comming soon—we are going to enable the channel once the product reaches version 1.0.0.
I think I found a bug
Review the issues in the GitHub repository ↗. Maybe someone already reported it and it will be fixed soon.
The problem may also be fixed—in which case, the issue will be in the closed list ↗.
If you can't find your problem, follow the reproduction steps guide below—we will look into it.
Report a Bug
Kendo UI for Angular 2 uses GitHub issues as an official bug tracker. The telerik/kendo-angular2 repository is there for that purpose; it does not contain the actual components source code.
Steps to file a bug
- Find an example in the documentation that looks similar to your case;
- Open it in Plunker, using the "OPEN AS PLUNKER" button;
- Modify the plunk, so that the problem is reproducible in it. Make sure that you include the minimum amount of code;
- Save it with the blue "save" button at the top; copy the link from the browser address bar;
- Open a new issue; add the plunker link in the description;
- Provide any additional information necessary for us to reproduce the problem - browser version, steps to perform, etc.
Issues without a plunker, or ones that include unnecessary third-party dependencies or application specific implementation are going to be closed, until a proper reproduction is provided.
In case you need assistance with troubleshooting and isolating a problem in your implementation, you may request one from Progress professional services.