- display of items in IE, disabled items should not have tabindex (b22a4519)
- improve keydown handler for IE (4975aec0)
- UX related issues (cfcf8e4f)
- remove the stopPropagation for dragover, after adding SortableService (dc199082)
- show hint during drag on mobile devices (76d9251e)
- moved @angular packages as peerDependencies (27ce620e)
- upgrade to Angular 2.0 final (a15cd496)
- downgrade TypeScript to 1.8 (1a415020)
Initial version of Angular Sortable component.
- Data binding to collection of items.
- Templates for customization of the items appearance.
- Reordering items using drag with mouse and fingers
- Disabling items
- Allows setting different styling for disabled, enabled, empty and currently dragged item.
- Dragging items between multiple Sortable components by specifying zones