- import helpers from tslib
- update license
- bundle build with Angular 4.2
- official release
- upgrade to Angular 4.0
- export all public interfaces and event types
- use RTL token . See telerik/kendo-angular#340
- disallow focusing disabled items
- allow selecting items with keyboard arrows
- add exportAs kendoSortable to the component
- dataRemove event ot be correctly preventable
- RTL support
- add ES module bundle
- build docs bundle
- pin ts version
- Add support for AoT
- display of items in IE, disabled items should not have tabindex
- improve keydown handler for IE
- UX related issues
- remove the stopPropagation for dragover, after adding SortableService
- show hint during drag on mobile devices
- Add Keyboard Support
- moved @angular packages as peerDependencies
- upgrade to Angular 2.0 final
- downgrade TypeScript to 1.8
Initial version of Angular Sortable component.
- Data binding to collection of items.
- Templates for customization of the items appearance.
- Reordering items using drag with mouse and fingers
- Disabling items
- Allows setting different styling for disabled, enabled, empty and currently dragged item.
- Dragging items between multiple Sortable components by specifying zones