Thank you for choosing RadTimeline!
The RadTimeline control is used to visualize a sequence of events over a specified period of time.
Its main purpose is to allow intuitive visualization of the events, lightweight scrolling and navigating through the period.
RadTimeline's key features list:
- Intervals - The developer can specify the possible time units for
the timeline out of a predefined list of supported time units.
The control chooses the best time unit from the collection according to the current zoom level.
- Zoom - The user can zoom in and out in order to display a
certain sub-period in greater detail or get a better overview of the whole period.
- Two types of items - items with duration and instant items (events with no duration).
- Item tooltip - The developer can specify a tooltip template
for the event items, in order to display their details.
- Customizeable templates - you can customize the appearance of the
control through TimelineItemTemplate, TimelineInstantItemTemplate and ItemTemplateSelector.