This video contains a brief
overview of the RadRibbonBar. (Runtime: 02:15)
With the RadRibbonBar
control you can build user interfaces similar to those
used in Microsoft Office 2007. The screen-shot below shows an example of a
RadRibbonBar usage scenario:
RadRibbonBar control provides a flexible way to organize
all the functionality of your application:
- The entire application functionality is accessible from a single
- RadRibbonBar is divided into tabs such as Write,
Insert, and Page Layout. Tabs can be permanently visible or shown
- When the users clicks on a tab, they see groups such as Clipboard,
Font, and Paragraph.
- Each group can hold an unlimited number of controls including toolbars,
combo boxes, galleries, and other Telerik controls.
- The Application Menu Button in the upper left of the ribbon provides
quick access to the most important commands listed in the Application
- An optional Quick Access Toolbar above or below the ribbon tabs
can be used for customization or frequently-used commands.
- Key tips can be used to help users learn the shortcut keys to activate