In our latest release - Q2 2012 we introduced a new theming engine. It minimizes the start-up time and lowers the memory consumption of your application. Find further details in our dedicated blog
. However, this change caused some design time issues like the ones observed by you.
Directly to your questions.
. Currently, you should set the ThemeName
property manually. This will not fix the design time visual issue, however the theme should look OK at run time. Another option is to set the ThemeName
property with code, for example when handling the Form.Load
I confirm the issue. I logged it in our issue tracking system and it will be addressed in our upcoming service pack. I updated also your Telerik points for bringing the issue to our attention.
Should you have further questions, feel free to write back.
the Telerik team