This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Visual Studio 2015 error

2 Answers 86 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Marshall
Top achievements
Rank 1
Marshall asked on 25 Oct 2016, 10:23 PM

I have a problem with creating of Telerik test studio project in VS 2015. After creating the project I cannot open the example.ttest file.
I get this error:

Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
Warning The "GenerateElementsTask" task was not found. Check the following: 1.) The name of the task in the project file is the same as the name of the task class. 2.) The task class is "public" and implements the Microsoft.Build.Framework.ITask interface. 3.) The task is correctly declared with <UsingTask> in the project file, or in the *.tasks files located in the "C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\14.0\bin" directory. TestStudioProject6
Warning IDE0006 Error encountered while loading the project. Some project features, such as full solution analysis for the failed project and projects that depend on it, have been disabled. TestStudioProject6 1 Active

Warning The referenced component 'Telerik.WebAii.Controls.Xaml' could not be found. TestStudioProject6
Warning The referenced component 'System.Windows.Forms' could not be found. TestStudioProject6
Warning The referenced component 'Telerik.WebAii.Controls.Html' could not be found. TestStudioProject6
Warning The referenced component 'ArtOfTest.WebAii.Design' could not be found. TestStudioProject6
Warning The referenced component 'ArtOfTest.WebAii' could not be found. TestStudioProject6
Warning The referenced component 'Telerik.TestingFramework.Controls.KendoUI' could not be found. TestStudioProject6
Warning The referenced component 'Microsoft.VisualStudio.QualityTools.UnitTestFramework' could not be found. TestStudioProject6
Warning The referenced component 'System.Core' could not be found. TestStudioProject6
Warning The referenced component 'System' could not be found. TestStudioProject6

I also get this error after trying to open the .ttest file:

the document cannot be opened. it has been renamed deleted or moved

2 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Marshall
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 27 Oct 2016, 12:13 PM
I tried to install .NET framework 3.5 and now it works!
Nikolay Petrov
Telerik team
answered on 28 Oct 2016, 01:16 PM
Hi Marshall,

I'm glad that you manage to find the solution to this problem.

Thank you for sharing it in this forum.

Regards,
Nikolay Petrov
Telerik by Progress

The New Release of Telerik Test Studio Is Here! Download, install,
and send us your feedback!
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Marshall
Top achievements
Rank 1