Hi, discovered that Telerik Testing studio closes when i'm trying to edit element in live version.
1. Added an element to elements explorer when recordin test in live.
2. Set compare mode to 'RelativePathQueryNoFragment' for parent/page node element
3. Right-click on added child node element -> Edit element
4. Click 'Find in the live version'
5. New Browser -> Browse & Navigate
6. New instance of Chrome browser starts and Test studio closes. Browser remains open.
This issue disappeared when i changed compare mode to ''Base Url'.