I've just come across this post while searching for a similar solution. I appreciate that the post is old and may be out of date but I'm using the latest version of WinForms Controls (Q1 2012, Vers: 321?), Visual Studio 2010 and VB.net. I'm trying to do the following (all the controls are Telerik Rad controls, not native Windows controls):
- I've created a RadRibbonForm and placed a radDock control on it
- In the RadDock I've added a Tool Window and a Document Window
- In the DocumentWindow I've placed a RadCarousel and added several items to it
- At runtime when I click one of the items in the carousel (rbeCustomers), I want to create a new document window (this part works correctly)
- In the new document window I want to place a new instance of a form
What I can't find is how to asign this form to the document window because the new document window (DocumentWindow99 in this example) doesn't appear in the list of controls if I use the syntax Me.DocumentWindow99.Controls.Add(Customer_Management).
I could create the documet windows at design time but I really want to create them dynamically at run time. Any assistance would be greatle appreciated.
Thanks and best regards
Here's the code I'm using:
.Dock = DockStyle.Fill
.FormBorderStyle = Windows.Forms.FormBorderStyle.None