Thank you for writing.
I am not sure that you can achieve the exact same look with our controls but you can try to customize RadListView
and use the VisualItemFormatting
event in order to format the items.
As to your questions:
1) You can set AllowDragDropDrop
property to false
2) By default the list items are stretched to fill the available space. I set the position offset to 20 in order to achieve the left offset of the items.
3) You should set the DrawBorder
property to true
and the BorderColor o
f the ListViewElement's
. Please, note that I have also set the BorderDashStyle
4) You can get the background color and set it to the particular element as follows:
5) This color cannot be set and I not able to provide a workaround for this.
Please, refer to the attached sample project. Also, I would like to recommend to read this help article - Customizing existing items
I hope this helps.
the Telerik team