The current version of r.a.d.controls
is available only for ASP.NET (Web Applications).
However, we are excited to let you know that r.a.d.controls
is currently in active development phase and will be available within couple of months. Our new product lines (r.a.d.controls
for WinForms and t
elerik Reporting) will be officially announced at Tech Ed (11-16 June in Boston). Please, stop by our booth (#819) for an early preview demo if you are visiting the event.
These are the product highlights we are currently implementing:
• Unique architecture, which follows WPF (Avalon) best practices
• Separated logic from presentation - enables designers to freely customize the UI
• Dynamic CSS-like styling and centralized Themes mechanism for complete control over UI elements
• Unlimited nesting of UI elements with automatic inheritance of parent properties and behaviors
• Property animation effects through Styles/Themes
We will be excited to hear your feedback once we have a beta release. Please, feel free to offer your suggestions and feature requests so that we can add them up to our ever-expanding ToDo list.
I would like to throw in a quick note that all holders of an active t
subscription will get the new Windows Forms and Reporting products at no cost as part of their subscriptions.