Please, excuse me if I have been unclear. By share workflow I was referring to the detailed explanation of how to deploy apps in the companion app for Android in one of my earlier replies
in this thread. This information is also available in the AppBuilder documentation here
. However, to avoid further confusion, I will attempt to provide a more straight-forward explanation of what is happening for you and why below. Let me know if you need more help.
Why you cannot use the two-finger swipe on Android?
You cannot use the two-finger swipe in the Android companion app because the companion app for Android is still in its early lifecycle stage and does not yet provide the built-in sidebar menu, fitted with a QR code scanner, that you might be familiar with from iOS.
The AppBuilder team is working on implementing this for a future release of the companion app for Android, so stay tuned. Until then you will need to install a third-party QR code scanner on your device, for example - this one
How to deploy apps in the AppBuilder companion app for Android?
1. Download a QR code scanner on your device if you don't have one installed already. For example - this one
2. In AppBuilder, build your app for the Android companion app.
3. Run the QR code scanner on device.
4. Scan the code.
5. Once the code is recognized, look for a Share option and tap it (it might look like a dot from which two lines are spreading, it might be named Share or it might be accessible only if you tap the Menu button to open more options for the QR code scanner).
6. Based on the implementation of Share in the QR code scanner, you might be provided with a list of apps to which to share or with a middle screen prompting to choose if you want to share to a specific application. Make sure to get to a state where you can share to AppBuilder.
Share what you think about AppBuilder and Telerik Platform with us in our feedback portal, so we can become even better!