Thank you for your questions.
- How to re-arrange menu items and seperators (except of editing the genereated code)
Please use the Items collection from the property grid. Start the editor and move elements up/down. You can find more information in the documentation: Getting Started with RadMenu
- No support for Drag And Drop of Items and Seperators in the Designer?
We do not support drag&drop operations for menu items at this time. We will consider adding this functionality if we get greater interest for it. You can nevertheless use the Item Collection to easily rearrange items.
- Cut / Paste using the context menu does not work properly?
We do not support copy/paste operations from the default context menu. In the next menu version we will either add this functionality or will disable these actions in order to avoid such confusion. Sorry for this.
- No context menu on Separators?
There is one, but there is no visual indication that it applies to the separator when the mouse is over it.
- How am I supposed to interactively design a menu structure in the designer?
Review the Getting Started with RadMenu
the Telerik team
Check out Telerik Trainer
, the state of the art learning tool for Telerik products.