There are two approaches to place labels inside the center of the bars:
- Programmatically. Just refer to the following code snippet:
|RadChart1.Series.Appearance.LabelAppearance.LabelLocation = Telerik.Charting.Styles.StyleSeriesItemLabel.ItemLabelLocation.Inside;
|RadChart1.Series.Appearance.LabelAppearance.Position.AlignedPosition = Telerik.Charting.Styles.AlignedPositions.Center;
- Using the designer:
- In the Visual Studio Property Builder navigate to the Series collection.
- Choose the preferred Series from the collection, and in its property builder navigate to: Appearance >> LabelAppearance >> LabelLocation.
- Set the LabelLocation to Inside.
- Then navigate to Appearance >> LabelAppearance >> Position >> AlignedPosition.
- Set the AlignedPosition to Center.
If you need additional assistance, do not hesitate to contact me.
the Telerik team
Instantly find answers to your questions at the new Telerik Support Center