This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Memory leak problem - ComponentInputBehavior Q2 2008

1 Answer 66 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Cristian Apavaloaiei
Top achievements
Rank 2
Cristian Apavaloaiei asked on 17 Jun 2010, 03:05 PM
Hello,
I am currently investigating a memory leak issue in an application using the Telerik Winforms controls version Q2 2008. I think a possible source of the leak to be the elementUnderMouseMonitorTimer field of the ComponentInputBehavior. Was this a known issue for the Q2 2008 release? And if so, what can you recomend me? We have a full telerik license until autumn 2010, so we have access to newer releases but we haven't upgraded yet because the design and functionality of the radcontrols library has changed a lot since q2 2008, and we don't have the time necessary to upgrade the full application.

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Accepted
Deyan
Telerik team
answered on 23 Jun 2010, 09:15 AM
Hello Cristian,

Thanks for contacting us.

I would like to inform you that these issues have been addressed and I strongly encourage you to download and install our latest version. We have improved our framework a lot since Q2 2008 in terms of memory footprint and performance. I believe you will benefit from using our latest version and we will be happy to assist you in migrating your application. Please be aware also that we do not provide fixes for older versions.

Thank you for the understanding and do not hesitate to write back anytime you have further questions or need assistance.

Kind regards,
Deyan
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Cristian Apavaloaiei
Top achievements
Rank 2
Answers by
Deyan
Telerik team
Share this question
or