This is the first of its kind report we receive so far so I made some research and found this troubleshooting page
where a few suggestions can be found. I really think that if you delete your browser cache and cookies your IE would be positively affected but you may want to try the other steps as well.
Here is another thread
on the matter.
Would you try a hard refresh (Ctrl+F5) and send us your current IE version? I tried to reproduce your issue using this one
Our clients use IE in order to authenticate the users so there must be a setting in the browser which should fix this unexpected behavior. If neither of the suggestions above helps please record a Fiddler log and send it to us. Here are the steps to follow:
1. Download Fiddler from here and install it.
2. Run Fiddler and go to Tools -> Fiddler Options.
3. On the HTTPS page, verify that Capture HTTPS Connects is enabled.
4. Verify that Decrypt HTTPS traffic is enabled with the ...from all processes option and minimize Fiddler to tray.
5. Reproduce the case.
6. Open Fiddler again, go to File -> Save -> All Sessions, save the file to disk (a SAZ file).
7. Open a private ticket and send us the archived saz file attached to your reply.
Check out the Telerik Platform - the only platform that combines a rich set of UI tools with powerful cloud services to develop web, hybrid and native mobile apps.